I am Jemima Jane, I’m 23 years old and I’ve found myself living in London. My
partner fiance (eee!) Blake and I are dual Australian/British citizens who moved to North London from Sydney, Australia in July 2013 and so far haven’t looked back, although we do miss our family, friends, instinctively knowing where to find stuff in the supermarket aisles, and our Tim Tams…
This little blog chronicles our adventures in London and Europe. Things you’ll find when reading here here are tales of our exploration, places we visit, delicious meals we eat – because food is one of our favourite things – and great stuff we discover.
We are both working full-time here (him in East London, me in Soho) but we try to get out and see as much of the world we can in the spare time we do have.
Stuff we love:
- Long forest walks and hikes
- Cooking and eating great food
- Learning things
- Watching boxsets of anything from obscure 50s musicals to the Mindy Project to The X-Files (which is currently on high rotation in our humble abode)
- Theatre in any way shape or form
- Proving each other wrong through the power of Wikipedia
Talking about new countries we want to visit and planning fun things for our futures